Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Getting Married in Korea Pt.7 (shoes)

I didn't actually need shoes for the wedding because the dress company provided basic white shoes with the dress.  I wore them for the photo shoot.  However, I wanted to have something a little special to keep since the dress was a rental.  All of the wedding shoes I had pinned on Pinterest were bejeweled, but I had a hard time finding what I wanted here in Korea.  I didn't want to splurge on designer shoes..I have probably never spent more than $150 on a single pair of shoes ever.  I considered Aldo or Nine West, but those brands are marked up way too much here.  I took to instagram and naver to find some Korean brands.  Luckily just typing in 웨딩슈스 brought up a lot of results.



I found a site called Shoes de blanc which specializes in wedding shoes.  I browsed the site for weeks before I finally ordered, just a week and a half before the big day.  I was basically between two pairs, this and this.  I thought the plain white ones would be more useful after the wedding, but who are we kidding, it's not like I can walk around in heels all the time in Seoul.  Also, after visiting the wedding venue, I noticed the wedding planner's heels getting stuck in the decking.  I was worried the white heels would be too thin and I would have the same problem of falling through the cracks.

I finally went ahead and ordered the glitter heels and am so glad I did!  They are beautiful and everyone who saw them agreed and wanted to know where they came from.  I wore them without the pink bows and loved them.  Princess shoes, for sure!



1 comment:

  1. This rolex replica watches has a very classic look and has all of the things that you would expect from an replica watches Roger Dubuis, including automatic movement, a magnified quick-set date at the 3 o'clock position, and screw in links, making it easier to adjust. It also has sapphire crystal replica watches sale glass, allowing it to be able to stand up to anything that you need to put it through. For a more feminine look, the rolex replica sale is just the watch to look at. This beautiful replica watches has all of the same high quality extras as the man's version, but is made smaller, with a slight blue tint to the watch face, making it very feminine looking.

    ReplyDelete