Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Getting Married in Korea Pt.6 (guestbook)

I knew I wanted a unique style guestbook to be able to display after the wedding was over.  At first, I wanted to do a globe, but then couldn't really find anything good and/or affordable.  So I started looking at Etsy.  I ended up finding an amazing map for only $35 and shipping to Korea was only $15.  I placed my order on March 23rd and the map arrived at my door in Korea by April 7th.  It turned out great and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.  We even trekked out to IKEA in Gwangmyeong to pick up a 50 x 70 Fiskbo frame.


It looked gorgeous.  The large writing directly across the plastic frame after the wedding, however, is another story.  FIL and husband's nephew apparently thought that would be a good idea.  We haven't gotten it home post wedding yet, but I'll either have to buy a new frame or try to clean the sharpie off with baking soda or a magic eraser.

1 comment:

  1. Not only is a watch useful, it is also the perfect symbol to every replica watches: don’t waste time. That time is busy ticking away even if they are out doing other things. It is important for new replica watches uk to focus on achieving their goals and their dreams. A beautiful watch engraved with an inspirational quote can be a lovely gift rolex replica sale gently reminds this new graduate to make the best of new opportunities and to not replica watches uk the time in front of them. Why are so many people choosing rolex replica watches? Probably the main reason is to save money, plain and simple. But there are other reasons as well. Genuine rolex replica sale can cost anywhere from several hundred dollars up to $8,000. High quality Patek Philippe replica, on the other hand, usually cost between $200 and $300.

    ReplyDelete