Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful.

lots of be thankful for this year...

-family
-friends of 15+ years
-friends of 1 year and 4 months (my family in Korea)
-kbf
-good health
-a steady job
-a steady income
-a free house
-heated floors
-time to travel the world
-the means to travel the world
-my galaxy s2 to enable me to call my family on Thanksgiving from Korea
-skype
-only about 4 more weeks of teaching my 6th graders before they leave forever (!!)
-puffer coats
-ugg boots to keep my tootsies warm at school
-living in a city I love
-non-rainy season in Korea (gotta look at the bright side of winter)
-waygook.org
-heat in the English room

...and of course 2 lovely friends for putting together a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner party once again this year. (plus the US army guy who was nice enough to bring the turkey from the base!)

the table
the spread
the plate
the pumpkin pie & homemade whipped cream
the lovely hosts breaking the wish bone (from last year)

1 comment: