Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Friday Off Work..

Last Friday, I didn't have school.  I don't know why...school anniversary/birthday...I don't ask questions.  I decided to spend the afternoon at Seoul Forest (서울숲).  [you can get there by going to Ttukseom station and following the signs from exit 8 I think...it's probably about a 10 minute walk]  I have been meaning to go there sometime this fall, but hadn't had a chance yet because of rain or other plans.  It was kinda gloomy that day and actually started raining a little bit as I was walking there, but overall, it wasn't too cold and ended up being a nice little day trip.  Actually...a lot of trees have already lost most of their leaves, but some of them were still alive!

I climbed into this sculpture thing rather easily only to tumble out of the small hole and terribly bruise both my knees.
in the sculpture park
one of the only pretty trees left
love how in Seoul, there are parks in the middle of high rises..those apartments must have a great view
there was also a playground for children (and for handicapped people?)
oh! and they keep bambi in a cage here

No comments:

Post a Comment