Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cheetos

I love cheetos.  In particular, I like CHEEZ flavored cheetos.  In fact, they might be my favorite snack.  This kind...


For some reason, Korea thinks that flavors like hamburger and barbecue are better.  I can only find cheese cheetos at the foreign food market and pay 5,000won per bag.

wtf spicy barbecue!
You can imagine my excitement when I spotted a bag of 치즈 (cheese) cheetos at the mart near my house.  Sure, the color of the bag was a little off, but I held out hope that I finally found regular cheetos for a mere 2,000won.


strange LIGHT orange color
WRONG!  Dang.  They taste strangely of cheese, but still, it's not right.  At least they came with a free K-Pop trading card.  I think I got T-ARA.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I am craving for a bag of original Cheetos in Korea as well and I've even went to the extent of Googling where I can find them and this is how I ended up here.

    PLEASE inform me if you may have chanced upon these divine tidbit. ^^

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete