Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

School pictures (and my digital perm)

I just received a copy of my school photo via cool messenger.  This photo was taken back in September or something and, of course, nobody told me about it.

I was just sitting at my desk getting ready for class to start when my co-teacher was like..."Let's go downstairs to have our picture taken."...and I'm like..."for what?"  I thought it was just going to be someone with a digital camera taking a picture of the two of us together...but once we got down there, I realized what it was.

Therefore, I didn't have time to even check myself in the mirror or even put on chap-stick.  I had also gone to bed the night before with wet hair so it was slightly out of control.  All I could do is stand there and twirl and tame my hair before my turn came up.  (*for those of you who are curious about my perm..this is around the 2 month mark and what it looks like after applying mousse on wet hair and then sleeping on it).

Anyway, I guess it turned out fine...even though, it does seem they may have photo-shopped it to give me a slightly bigger face once again this year, but what can you do?


602  >>
I send your gorgerous photo.


441 Sonya >>
haha thank you!

602 >>
Oh my god! Not gorgerous but gorgeous


And also, here's a nice little selca (self-camera/cam whoring/korean style if you will) picture of my hair today.  It basically looks the same 2 months later, styled the same way (washed last night).  [see what I mean...my face is totally rounder in the school photo...I don't get it]
4 months after digital perm

2 comments:

  1. hy.. i'm living in seoul and am thinking to get a perm soon.
    so u ur got ur latest perm for 79,000won? that's so cheap compared to other places i've asked, mind telling me the location of the salon?
    thanks before <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah sorry this might be too late, but it's near bomun station on line 6..the salon is to the right of the cafe i.p.s.e. with a brown sign and blue flowers..it's in korean but i don't remember the name!

    ReplyDelete