Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I had a White Christmas...

kind of...  I got back from the teacher's trip on Friday around 5.  Luckily, they bus dropped me and a few other teachers off at a subway station that happened to be on my line!  I had enough time to run to a couple stores to scoop up a few gifts for 2 of my friends so we could do a gift exchange, run home, drop my things off, and head off to Western Seoul, Banghwa, where my friend lives (over an hour away).

We had a nice night eating Pizza School pizza, drinking wine, exchanging gifts, and watching Love Actually.  Sometimes it's nice to just hang out at someone's house.  We rarely do that because our homes are not very big and people live all over the city so it's easier to just meet out.  I left around 11:30pm and caught the last train home, arriving at my station at right around 12:45am.  It was snowing as we left and was snowing when I got home..so it was a white Christmas Eve Eve.


On Christmas Eve, I just went out to meet a couple of friends in Hongdae.  On Christmas Day, I went to SH's brother's house for a traditional Korean Christmas dinner (and when I say traditional, I just mean Korean food).  It was cute though because they had decorated a large potted plant with some Christmas lights so it felt a little like Christmas.  We also had a "Christmas cake" because Korean bakeries sell cakes for all occasions.  They couldn't find the cake candles so we lit a single candle, turned off the lights, and sang "Silent Night" in Korean.  Overall, it was a nice Christmas in Seoul ^^

1 comment:

  1. Edition from the watch that is once more the rolex replica uk in order to Jean Claude Biver heritage. From rolex replica sale, he or she popularized the thought of the actual all black rolex replica sale which appears therefore awesome personally but panerai replica sale small reasoning at the rear of the reason why replica watches uk will. The secret in order to producing a good all black watch replica watches is within utilizing numerous.

    ReplyDelete