Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Winter Solstice

I may have said this before, but winter is really here this time..not getting above 40* for the duration.


Today is winter solstice, the shortest day of the year.  I'm hoping this means our teacher outing doesn't last too long, and I can escape into my shared room to the floor early tonight.  I brought 2 new Cosmos to keep my occupied during any down time I have.  For some reason, I haven't found any time to read them while I'm at home so it works out perfectly for the long bus trip.

1 comment:

  1. Sale really feel much more such as some rolex replica uk in the world of the high end vehicle or even rolex replica sale as opposed to a conventional mechanised watch. Round the dial is really a tachymeter rolex replica sale about the dark ceramic bezel that is the best replica watches uk in order to conventional chronograph panerai replica sale. I have however in order to individually make use of this replica watches sale within conjunction using the chronograph.

    ReplyDelete