Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

at the motel..

just updating from the motel..since it's cold outside and we have some free time.  this is legitimately kinda like a love motel.  they even have the attendant behind a window and lotion bottles and robes in the rooms.

they actually rearranged it so that the room I'm in has a bed.  however, I have to now share a bed with my coteacher which is slightly more awkward than sharing space on the floor.

currently sitting on the floor in one of the rooms with no bed with 5 other female teachers flailed about talking in korean about students..I think.  hope they don't mind my typing up this post on my phone.

thank god for smart phones..last time I took a trip like this, I had my old flipper.  at least now, I can be messing around on my phone to make the times less awkward.

**update..moved rooms to where all 8 of the males on this trip are playing cards, drinking, and betting money.  the afternoon just got more interesting I think.

1 comment:

  1. From the situation with the sapphire very exhibit rolex replica sale. I love which component, however rolex replica sale is not usually the situation which I wish to listen to rolex replica sale. With that in mind, I have voiced in order to panerai replica sale enthusiasts that greatly appreciate listening to replica watches uk of the actual mechanised motion functioning. This is a replica watches sale associated with flavor.

    ReplyDelete