Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Moving

I was sitting outside today during my one period break, "taking a rest" as the Koreans say.  I was just messing around on my phone when I looked across the playground and saw some huge ladder-like thing that I figured was cleaning windows?  Then I watched as this box-like shape moved from the window to the ground in a matter of seconds.

Intrigued, I continued to watch as the platform moved back up to the window (sans box shape) only to be loaded up with something else and shot back down to the ground.  By the time my break was over (about 40 minutes), the whole move was complete.  It was totally awesome.  Can you imagine living on the 12th floor of a building and having to take at least 10 trips up and down the elevator lugging all of your wordly belongings?
1. you'd be drenched in sweat.  and 2. it would take forever!  

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment