Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

it's a record!

I have made 11 posts this month!  11!  It's totally a record.  I can't believe it.

The reason is...school festival week at school.  It's basically just kind of like a talent show.  Each grade had a specified time to perform Weds-Fri mornings.  Somehow this equated to: 1. I didn't have to do any lesson planning last week and 2. I didn't have any classes this week.  So, I've had some free time on my hands to do things like update this blog that nobody reads.  I was also able to skype with my bff Krista this morning for over an hour!  (totally killed my phone battery..but worth it for a much-needed catch up).  Even though I'll be back to a regular schedule after this week, I'm going to TRY to keep updating this blog...which I realize I really should have been doing all along.  Let's see how far I make it!

So, I went shopping near my house Wednesday night after work in search of the other portion of my Halloween costume aka the sheep's body.  This is what I came up with...
me as a sheep
also pictured:  -sweet key rings Melissa got me for my birthday
                      -my Korean ID card
                      -my galaxy sii (yes, I finally joined the smartphone world)
                      -and my entire house..yep there it is.

You wouldn't believe how easy it was to find this.  Almost every store I went in had some version of a fuzzy/furry vest, jacket, or sweater.  The sheep look is completely in-style!  Hence, I justified paying 30,00won for this vest.  Especially after I tried it on...don't ask me why, but I actually like it way more than I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment