Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Lift-Off

Departure in less than 24 hours!!


Needless to say, starting to go into panic mode.  I'm mostly packed with just a few things left to throw into the carry-on.  I must say that I am proud of myself though.  I fit everything into 2 suitcases.  What is left to be seen is whether they meet the 50 lb. requirement.


This is just after I finished "unpacking" at my parent's house.  The actual packing seemed a daunting task to say the least.  
Here's what I got.  For an entire year.  Yup.
Anyway, my flight leaves from Dulles on Monday afternoon at 1:25PM, and I will be arriving at Incheon at 4:35PM the NEXT day.  There is a 13 hour time difference.  Ya, you guessed it, it's a 14 hour direct flight.

See you on the other side!^^

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sonya,
    Be safe. I will miss you. And "Don't forget to pray!"
    I love you
    Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete