Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 2

I made it to Korea!  My flight arrived around 5PM Korean time (which is really 4AM EST).  Overall, the flight wasn't awful.  By hour 8, after 3 movies, I was ready to be off the plane with 7 hours still left to go.  I will say that it was really disorienting to fly through 15 hours of straight daylight.


After getting through baggage claim (no luggage lost praise the LORD!), exchanging $$ for won, renting a cell phone, and checking in at the EPIK desk, we finally got on the bus to Kyung Hee University Global Campus, our orientation site.  Here are a few pictures around campus and my dorm.

Entrance gate to Kyung Hee University (global campus)
Awesome snacks that come with equally awesome faces
Dorm room and a lot of luggage
Shower head attached to the sink.
Another room shot

1 comment:

  1. So happy that you (and your luggage) had a safe trip to Seoul!

    ReplyDelete