Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rainy Season..

Rainy season in Seoul has begun!  It's been the best rainy season ever.  It has barely rained at all!  It was actually sunny both days last weekend.  Unheard of.  Apparently, it's not supposed to rain that much this year compared to last year when it literally rained every single day for 2 months.  Also, even though the forecast is calling for rain for the next week, it's been raining just a little bit each day instead of all day and all night.  This is awesome news for me because last year, the rain soaked through the walls of my apartment right next to my bed.  I'm hoping that won't happen this year.



Last weekend, my friends and I took advantage of the rare sunny July weekend at 2 of the local swimming pools.  Public pools in Seoul are amazing because 1) they cost 5,000won to get in and 2) you can probably count the number of guys WITHOUT a 6-pack on 1 hand^^



and the lifeguards either wear speedos or clothing from head to toe to keep from getting dark


No comments:

Post a Comment