Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Golden Birthday

It was my birthday last week!  In fact, it was my one and only Golden Birthday aka 27 on the 27th.  I did lots of celebrating throughout the week.

Last weekend, some friends and I went to Muuido to stay at a pension and sit on the beach.

On my actual birthday, I was able to leave school after lunch to go get my once a year contractual health check done.  Of course, I was finished by 3:30 and swung by Home Plus for some wine 3 for 20,000.  Afterwards, my 3 friends who also got their health checks done came to my house to play cards and sit on my floor.  Then, I rounded out the night with a nice dinner of Korean bbq.

Lastly, on Saturday, we went to TGIF (yep yep, nothing but class here) for happy hour!

school lunch on my birthday
birthday cake #2, oh happy day!
muuido sunset
muuido
birthday cake #1, rice cooker cake!
pension balcony in muuido
 

No comments:

Post a Comment