Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Time is flying.

3 months already.  I don't know where the time is going.  Thanksgiving is next week.  I can't believe it.  I think I am still in the "honeymoon" phase of things here.  I still love (mostly) everything about living in Seoul.  I'm not homesick yet, although I'm sure that may come once the holidays are here. 

It also really helps to have the internet, living 7000 miles away from family and friends.  I was thinking about it the other day.  I still get to talk to friends on gchat, email, and skype while I'm here.  I'm not sure I could do this (living in another country) if it weren't for the internet.^^

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sonya! We are missing you at Harris Family Thanksgiving. The hike was just not as fun without you!
    I love you and "Don't forget to pray!"

    ReplyDelete