Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Pepero Day 11.11

imnopicasso:

Tomorrow’s the day. The boys are rubbish at doing anything but holding out both hands and pouting, but my girls I’m going to visit tomorrow spent Saturday making (yes, making) their own Pepero, so I have high hopes.

My boss is letting me take a personal day tomorrow, so I’ll be missing Pepero Day. Sucks, but there’s no way could I handle that shit tomorrow. I got a few boxes of Pepero today from my younger students. I’m hoping my older kids leave some on my desk or bring me some on Tuesday. But that’s laughable.
Bacon better pull out the stops and give me some badass Pepero. I love these big fancy Pepero and am hoping he gives me some. Last year I got a crappy box of normal plain Pepero from Eager. This year had better top that.

Pepero Day is here.  I want some pepero that looks like this.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment