Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mental preparation..

As some of you know, I've been planning/going through a horribly lengthy application process to move to South Korea to teach English for the past few months.

Well, I'm finally going sometime in the next 30 days or so..which is just craziness.  I'll be moving to Seoul for a year to teach English to the kiddies through EPIK/SMOE in the public school system.

I decided to create this blog so y'all can keep up with me as I begin this journey.

First up...mentally preparing myself to be surrounded by people who look like ME but speak a foreign language.

Next...attempting to fit my life into 2 checked pieces of luggage. Oy.

2 comments:

  1. dang son how did you get your blog to look like this. it looks better than mine!! dude you should have started this a long time ago like when we were at the one stop together!!

    ReplyDelete