Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

lovely eyelash story~

i finally got eyelash extensions!  with another trip to the philippines coming up, i thought it was a great time to give them a try so i don't have to wear any makeup while on vacation.

i followed the directions of removing all my eye makeup before my appointment.  however, because i removed my mascara at school, i quickly curled my lashes before the commute to the salon.  apparently i shouldn't have done that because the eyelash girl (technician?) said they might not last as long since my lashes were curled.  good to know for next time, i guess.  i did wash my face the night i got them and noticed a couple fell off already..i tried to avoid getting my eyes wet, but oh well.  i haven't seen anymore noticeably fall out yet, almost a week later.

i'm overall pretty happy with them.  they look very natural and almost just like how they would look if i curled and put on my favorite mascara (kiss me heroine make long & curl), but so much easier!  doing my eyelashes takes the biggest chunk of time in my routine so slapping on some bb cream and going is a really great time saver.  i'll probably get them done again.  it's not super cheap,  at 45,000won, but much more affordable than what i've read about american prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment