Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

last day of camp!

It's the last day of summer camp FINALLY!  Not that the past 3 weeks have been that stressful.  I left school everyday around 12:20, went home, ate lunch, watched internet TV, and took a nap pretty much every single day.  It's been awesome.

2 shows that I've watched the entire seasons in the past month include Revenge and Once Upon a Time.  Ohh yeah, that's like 44 episodes!  Now, I'm excited for them to return next month!

I leave for Japan on Sunday!  I'm scared for how hot this vacation is going to be.  The forecast is 80's and 90's with scattered thunderstorms every day..which is actually good.  I would so much prefer cloudy and a little rain over super sunny skies and 90 degree weather aka sweating like a dog everywhere we go.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment