Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Digital Perm Update

I think I got my last perm during the first week of August last year so it's been almost exactly a year!  My hair is still curly!

My first perm only lasted for like 4 months and one hair cut before it started to die.  I don't know if the first perm I got didn't last as long because 1. I washed my hair the next day 2. I had never had any chemicals in my hair except some black dye or 3. it was a setting perm and not a digital perm.  In any case, this perm is still here, 2 hair cuts and 1 year later!

I ran out of all my "curling" hair products so these days, I've just been using leave-in conditioners and argan oil and it seems to be doing the trick.  Enjoy this nice selca, decorated by LINE camera.


1 comment:

  1. I stumbled onto your blog googling digital perms haha because I was on the fence about it - my hair's due for another magic straight or perm. I think I'm going to do it next weekend, so excited! Yours looks faboosh! :)

    ReplyDelete