Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

PIZZA

I checked out probably one of the best pizzas I've had in Seoul the other night at the Pizza Peel in Itaewon.  For whatever reason, none of my friends had been here yet, but I had read some reviews online and decided to give it a try.  It was awesome!  Apparently it's been open for 2 years now which is crazy because I could have been enjoying this delicious pizza the whole time I've been here!  Here's what I've been missing in Korean pizza:  good crust, good real tomato sauce (not sweet), real pepperoni, wood oven taste.  They only have one size but it was big enough for 2 to share and not a bad price at 15,000won (compared to whatever the price is at Mr. Pizza or the like)..will definitely be returning on the regular!

YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment